Podge's Belgian Beer Tours is based in Chelmsford, Essex and we usually use Eurotunnel at Folkestone to get to and from Belgium.
Most of our Travellers join us at our main pick up point outside The Woolpack, 23 Mildmay Road, Chelmsford CM2 0DN. Many of our Travellers from other parts of UK (and abroad) stay the night before a Tour (and often the night of our return) at Chelmsford Travelodge only a few minutes walk from The Woolpack. We all usually meet in the Woolpack the night before departure for a meet and greet and a few beers.
Our Galloways coach starts from Suffolk and on the way to Chelmsford picks up at:
- Crown Street, Ipswich, Suffolk (pull in opposite NCP Car Park).
- Southway, Colchester, Essex (pull adj to Chapel St South).
- The Woolpack, 23 Mildmay Road, Chelmsford CM2 0DN.
We have also picked up passengers at the following locations:
- Esso Dartford Service Station, 474 Princes Road, Dartford DA1 1YT.
- Maidstone Services, J8, M20 Kent.
- Stop 24 Services, J11, M20 Kent.
- De Verloren Gernoare, Stationsplein 3, Adinkerke, Belgium.
Here is a map of these pick up points and our route:
View Podge's Belgian Beer Tours Pick Up Points in a larger map