Friday 19 April - Monday 22 April 2013 - 4 Day Tour
For this Tour we are based in Aalst at the fantastic Hotel Keizershof****. We are aiming to visit all of the Lambic brewers and blenders in Belgium, being:
Hanssens (Dworp), 3 Fonteinen (Beersel), Oud Beersel (Beersel), Boon (Lembeek), Timmermans (Itterbeek), Lindemans (Vlezenbeek), De Cam (Gooik), De Troch (Wambeek) and Mort Subite (Kobbegem), Tilquin (Rebecq-Rognon) and possibly Girardin (Sint-Ulriks-Kapelle) and Cantillon (Brussels).
We also hope to pay a visit to the new Lambic Visitors Centre in Beersel (Alsemberg) De Lambiek. There will be visits to the superb beer cafe and restaurant de Heeren van Liederkercke and specialist Lambic cafe In de Verzekering tegen de Grote Dorst.
Tour Price: To be announced in Autumn 2012. Prices will be based on sharing in a twin or double room.
- Hotel accommodation and breakfasts.
- Luxury coach travel on a 49 seater coach with toilet.
- Pick up from Ipswich (Crown Street Layby), Colchester (Southway Chapel St South Layby) or Chelmsford (The Woolpack, Mildmay Road). Arrangements can be made for different joining points on the way to Folkestone or even on the other side of the channel.
- All Brewery visits, tours and brewery beer tastings.
- Entrance fees to attractions, museums and historical sites.
- All other items marked with an asterisk on the individual detailed tour itinerary.
- Copies of Podge’s City Bar guide and Map for the town or city where we stay or spend some time on Tour.
- Free still and sparkling water on the coach.