Saturday 2 February - Tuesday 5 February 2013 - 4 Day Tour
This Tour is based at Hotel Academie**** in the centre of the historic city of Bruges on the weekend of the Bruges Beer Festival which takes place in the Halletoren on the Markt Square. We will be exploring the cafes of Bruges and the two Breweries in the city plus another couple in the West Flanders countryside. This Tour coincides with the publication of our 3rd edition of Around Bruges in 80 Beers and we will take Travellers on a disorganised cafe crawl to some of our newly featured venues.
Tour Price: To be announced in Autumn 2012. Prices will be based on sharing in a twin or double room.
- Hotel accommodation and breakfasts.
- Luxury coach travel on a 49 seater coach with toilet.
- Pick up from Ipswich (Crown Street Layby), Colchester (Southway Chapel St South Layby) or Chelmsford (The Woolpack, Mildmay Road). Arrangements can be made for different joining points on the way to Folkestone or even on the other side of the channel.
- All Brewery visits, tours and brewery beer tastings.
- Entrance fees to attractions, museums and historical sites.
- All other items marked with an asterisk on the individual detailed tour itinerary.
- Copies of Podge’s City Bar guide and Map for the town or city where we stay or spend some time on Tour.
- Free still and sparkling water on the coach.